Quote of the Day:
For me, music makes my smile brighter during my workouts. It adds that extra something that motivates me to go further or work harder!
August 31st is National Trail Mix Day so I thought I would put together a play list to help us with our walks and hikes when we are outdoors.
5K Training Mix
Running Music Mix
The Huffington Post has given us six very good reasons to rock out during your next walking or exercise session.
1. Music is the good kind of distraction.
2. It ups your effort.
3. Music puts you “in the zone”.
4. A good beat can help you keep pace.
5. Music can elevate your mood.
6. It makes you want to move.