Alex had a terrible day fishing on the lake, sitting in the blazing sun all day without catching a single one. On his way home, he stopped at the fishmonger and ordered four rainbow trout. He told the fishmonger, ‘Pick four large ones out and throw them at me, will you?’
‘Why do you want me to throw them at you?’ Asked the salesman?’ So that I am able to tell my wife, in all honesty, that I caught them.’ said Alex.
‘Okay, but I suggest that you take the salmon.’ Why’s that? ‘Because your wife came in earlier today and said that if you came by, I should tell you to take salmon. That’s what she’d like for supper tonight’, replied the fishmonger with a grin.
Story courtesy of:Will and Guys Funny Fish Stories
Songs for your fishing activities:
- If the Fish Don’t Bite – Eric Paslay
- Gone Fishin – Lynard Skynard
- Gone Fishin – Hi-Low Tones
- Bad Day of Fishin – Billy Currington
- Fish – Craig Campbell
- Five Pound Bass – Robert Earl Keen
- I’m Gonna Miss Her – Brad Paisley
- Gone Fishing – Louis Armstrong and Bing Crosby
- Fishin’ in the Dark – Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- I’m Goin Fishin – Micah Brown