Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.
When : Always June 10th
With the official start of summer just a few days away, the timing is perfect for National Iced Tea Day.
Chances are, it is already hot in your area. Today may serve as a good reminder to make and enjoy your first (of many) Iced Tea drink of the season. Have it plain, add a little lemon, or sweeten it with sugar. Iced Tea is certainly a favorite summer cooler of millions of Americans. And best of all, tea is good for your health!
It takes no imagination to decide how to enjoy this great day: Grab an Iced Tea and head out to the hammock strung under a shady tree.
While we enjoy our iced tea, let listen to songs about the drink.
- Tea for Two – Django Reinhardt
- Sweet Tea – Gotee Brothers
- Tea for the Tillerman – Cat Stevens
- Tea-House Moon – Enya
- The Vikings Have Their Tea – How to Train Your Dragon
- Tea in the Sahara – The Police
- Philosophy in a Tea Cup – Tsuneo Imahori
- Green Tea Farm – Hiromi Uehara