Father’s Day is fast approaching so I want to share a list of songs about dads that I think people can get jazzed about.
Isn’t it funny how the lyrics in songs can make us cry easily? Some of these songs can be real tear jerkers. I hope these tunes can take you on a sentimental journey about your dad on Father’s day.
- Father and Son – Cat Stevens
- He Didn’t Have to Be – Brad Paisley
- The Greatest Man I Never Knew – Reba McEntire
- Seein’ My Father In Me – Paul Overstreet
- Butterfly Kisses – Bob Carlisle
- Daddy’s Hands – Holly Dunn
- My Father’s Eyes – Amy Grant
- Watching You – Rodney Atkins
- My Little Girl – Tim McGraw
- You’re Gonna Miss This – Trace Adkins